Job description / Role
As the Specialist for Fieldwork and Data Collection, you will be responsible for pre-collection, collection and data review. You will develop research proposals, help implement them and, following testing, contribute data-backed recommendations for policy plans and reports.
A Government entity working on a broad range of research and policy measures to improve public services in Abu Dhabi.
* Use extant survey methodologies, sampling methods and international quality standards, and adapt them to the Abu Dhabi context, in order to collect relevant primary data.
* Manage the data collection process, from conducting pilot tests and survey testing, to supporting the field teams with technical details.
* Conduct quality checks on the collection process and the collected data, to ensure it is fit for purpose.
* Monitor international academic and technical advances in survey methodologies and data collection, and update your own and the department's knowledge base.
* Contribute data-backed research and recommendations to the Section's and the Entity's monthly, annual or project-based reports.
* Competitive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders and influence policy-making
* Progressive, exciting environment
* At least 4 years of experience in field research, survey methodologies and data collection.
* Strong preference for candidates with experience working with or alongside government entities in a research capacity.
* Excellent skills in statistics, data management and quantitative research methodologies.
* Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
* Experience managing a large survey and data collection process is a significant plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Specialist - Channel Management
A Leading Distributor Of Mobile Technology Products In UAE
Specialist - Analytics Research
Performance Data Analyst