Job description / Role
• 7 years of professional experience in designing, developing and implementing digital learning solutions
• 5 years of professional experience with LMS
• Professional experience in digital learning solutions for airports or the aviation industry is a plus
The job holder will hold:
• A bachelor’s degree in educational technology / instructional technology or a related field
• Certification in instructional design of e-learning
• Knowledge of e-learning tools and technologies; Adobe creative Cloud Suite, Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Moovly, xAPI / Tin-Can, SCORM, AICC
• Knowledge of best practice digital learning platforms, responsive design platforms and gamification platforms
• Design and development of new e-learning courses. Conduct analysis, put together a high-level design (storyboard), develop the content using e-learning authoring tools and implement the solution as per design quality standards
• Revamping of existing e-learning courses. Assess effectiveness of existing e-learning (content, branding, system glitches, look and feel, learning methods, evaluation methods, etc.), recommend changes and implement them using e-learning authoring tools.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions