Job description / Role
Our client from Aviation industry is now looking to recruit a Specialist- ELV, who will be responsible for providing technical support and detailed design proposals related to ELV system such as Structure Cabling Network (UTP & Fibre Optic), CCTV, SACS, PA, Fire Alarm X-ray & Building Management systems to meet the Fit out needs of company Stakeholders and Concessionaires.
The job holder will be responsible for reviewing and approving the Fit out proposals developed by the Clients / Client appointed Consultants ensuring that the ELV designs and scope of works prepared, are in line with the company/ International Standards.
This is a one year contract with a possibility of extension
• Prepare design & drawings for the new requirements.
• Identify the require Scope of works & specify the project materials.
• Review technically the obtained quotation from the Supply Management to ensure that the proposed scope of work covered.
• Liaise and coordinate between internal and external stakeholders including Concessionaires and their Contractors.
• Perform reviews of third-party designs to ensure compliance to the company standards and policies as well as relevant local and international specifications.
• Liaise with Consultants, Contractors, Engineering Projects, suppliers and other System Engineers and produce /prepare technical proposals, technical design drawings, specifications and estimations in accordance with company standards & procedures.
• Ensure compliance to all relevant QHSSE management procedures and controls
The job holder will possess sound knowledge in
• Structure cable network design and detailing including STP, UTP, FTP, FTTO and Single Mode Fibre Cables.
• CCTV & SACS design.
• Advanced knowledge of test equipment such as OTDR, Fusion Splicer, OLTS, Power Meter, UTP Scanner etc.
• Knowledge of CMMS/QHSE
• The ideal candidate will have a Diploma degree/equivalent professional qualification in Electronics engineering related discipline.
• Minimum experience minimum of 6 years’ experience in a Fit out/Technical practice of which at least 4 years’ experience in the Design, working in a similar function and working with contractors.
• Aviation industry experience is mandatory.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
ELV Engineer (Facilities Management)
CSG Global Talent
Project Engineer - Electronic Security
Design Engineer - Security Systems
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Security Engineer - RFID
|Abu Dhabi||2 May|