Job description / Role
We are looking for a Dentist to diagnose, treat and advise our patients on various dental issues.
You’ll need to have experience treating a range of teeth and gum problems, from simple cases like removing plaque to more complex procedures (e.g. placing dental implants).
Ultimately, you’ll promote good oral health and help patients apply preventive dental care.
• Examine patients’ medical records
• Prepare patients for treatment (e.g. by applying oral sedation or anesthesia)
• Check teeth, gums and other parts of the mouth, along with X-rays and tests, to diagnose dental problems
• Clean teeth and remove plaque
• Identify tooth decay and replace cavities with fillings
• Design and fit dental prosthetics, such as bridges, crowns and dentures
• Apply teeth-whitening treatments
• Conduct tooth extractions and root canal procedures
• Perform surgeries on diseased tissues and bones
• Prescribe medication as needed
• Educate patients on proper brushing techniques, flossing and fluoride use
• Promote good oral health and preventive dental care (e.g. by scheduling regular check-ups)
• Work experience as a Dentist
• In-depth understanding of dental hygiene
• Experience with dental equipment and tools
• Experience with surgeries and teeth extractions
• A pleasant and compassionate personality with the ability to make patients feel comfortable
• Attention to detail
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.