Job description / Role
• This role is responsible for the development and implementation of English Language solutions with a focus on course and material design (high level analysis, value chain planning, lesson plans, facilitator guides, visual aids, activity sheets, multimedia content)
• The position holder is responsible for the design and development of course content for English for Specific Purposes for airside personnel (worksheets, activities, assessments, checklists, job-aids.)
• This position holder is responsible for the design and development of new business communication courses and the revamping of existing ones.
• The role will also require delivery of workshops to airside personnel and non-airside staff.
The job holder will have
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience teaching ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) from Beginners to Advanced levels
• Demonstrated expertise/experience as a teacher of English language to adult learners.
• English for Specific Purposes (ESP) experience a plus.
Core Activities Experience
• Implementation (Delivery)
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies