Job description / Role
We believe that your unique experiences, skills and passions will further shape into a challenging and rewarding career at Etisalat. In your association with Etisalat, you will gain best in class experience in telecommunications business and you will become part of a winning team dedicated to help you develop, learn and grow.
At Etisalat, as a business, and as a winning team, we're amazingly diverse. But we have all got a few things in common.
• We're ambitious
• We're open minded.
• We're dynamic.
• We respect our customer's needs.
• We enjoy working together.
• We embrace new technologies.
• And we're excited about the future.
At Etisalat, you are encouraged to be creative, think way outside the box, and work with some of the industry's most innovative minds on high impact assignments.
This will build a healthy culture of employee engagement and ultimately lead to engaged customers.
We welcome you to Etisalat. As we together engage to make your career fulfilling in Etisalat, we also look forward to your ideas to drive Etisalat to future success.
We currently have an opportunity with our Administration section; as Specialist Health, Safety & Environment, you would be entrusted to execute principal functions:
• Oversees, evaluates & monitors the implementation of security, safety & environment policies, procedures & standards as per HO directives in order to deliver a full range of world class building maintenance services as per Etisalat quality standards.
• Ensures the safety & security of the Region’s personnel, visitors & customers.
• Participates in monitoring day-to-day functions, including regular and routine inspection/audit tasks in respect of Health, Safety/Security and Environment.
• Attends to call-out duties and remote site assignments as and when required.
• Take part is the maintenance and upkeep of Unit files and records.
• Reviews and monitors work procedures and records with immediate supervisor and follows up on unusual occurrences as required.
Our ideal candidate would be a graduate with Bachelor’s degree preferably in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
Applicants with professional certification would be given an added advantage.
It is mandatory to have valid UAE Driving license.
You would also have 4 years of related work experience in Health, Safety, Security & Environment preferably in Telecom organization.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.