Job description / Role
- Production and tracking of HR correspondence related to employees’ life cycle, including bank account opening letters, employment certificates, embassy letters, changes to employee terms and conditions, transfers, exits and other letters as required and directed.
- Maintain updated E-file system for employees and upload documents to the files as necessary.
- Assist employees with forms request and procedures queries.
- Input and audit employee's data to HR system (Workday), ensuring, accuracy, and compliance with employee contractual terms and conditions.
- Respond effectively and in a time manner to queries received on HR.Middleeast@aecom.com email address.
- Archive Leavers on the E-filling system.
- Act as the backup for other People Services team members
- Provide adhoc support to HR People Services departments lead for various projects as required
- Typically has accountability and provides human resources (HR) support to a small office or branch.
- Using HR best practices, provides guidance on typical employee relations/HR issues to operations.
- Ensures compliance with all state, federal and corporate HR regulations and laws.
- Coordinates with supervisor for unusual or difficult problems and develops actions to apply to non-routine work.
- Receives supervision on new aspects of assignments.
- Exercises judgment on details of HR systems and HR-related areas – Workday & Oracle.
- Uses standard HR knowledge and techniques in specific situations and recognizes discrepancies in issues.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject, or able to demonstrate sufficient experience within a similar role. CIPD qualification would be advantageous.
- 2-5 years plus experience within the HR field, ideally from a Generalist background with exposure to all factions of Human Resources.
Specific Skills Required
- Spoken and written Arabic is required. Arabic Typing is a must
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve
- MS Office Suite experience (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of HRIS systems.
- Experience with Workday (HR Application) would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to collate information accurately
Person Specification (Behavioral Attributes)
- Ethical and confidential
- First class communication skills
- Able to deal with high pressure situations
- Champions and promotes diversity within the business.
- Safety awareness
Ideally candidate will be currently based in Dubai.
About the Company
AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle - from planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, new energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges.
Our teams are driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world through our unrivaled technical expertise and innovation, a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, and a commitment to environmental, social and governance priorities. AECOM is a Fortune 500 firm and its Professional Services business had revenue of $13.3 billion in fiscal year 2021.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
SFM Corporate Services
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Human Resources - Team Leader
Senior Human Resources Generalist