Job description / Role
THIS IS WHERE INFLUENCE SPREADS
We work at a fast pace. Group Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance, Procurement, Legal, Risk Management and Quality Assurance make us an agile one.
The Specialist Inventory will be responsible to maintain optimum level of inventory, with the aim to maintain optimum stock levels and maximize working capital. The role will lead inventory controls processes including stock re-ordering, stock optimization and stock disposal. also manage the Inventory analysts and support them in the execution of their tasks and will also be the common inventory interface to DA internal customers.
Should have bachelor's degree in business, engineering, finance, or in a related field.
- At least 6 years' experience in the warehouse management, with ideally 2-3 years' experience in inventory management.
- 1-2-year experience in a highly quantitative role is mandatory.
- Experience in leading small teams and doing customer facing roles is preferable.
- Practical knowledge of DA operations and stakeholders.
- Certification required in any area for ongoing professional development or for mandatory purposes.
The job holder will have knowledge of:
- ERP systems (preferably Oracle), and Advanced Excel. Regional / industry knowledge is preferable.
- Inventory models and flows, forecasting methods, and inventory control, procedures, understand inventory/accounting relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of inventory optimization techniques and tools.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.