Job description / Role
The role of Specialist Network Contracts functions within the Procurement and Contracts team. Based out of Head Office Abu Dhabi, It functions to manage & oversee the various stages of tendering, draft contract processing and finalizing of documents. Monitor report’s findings for submission to superiors in relation to the various process and the variations from the established guidelines on contracts finalization and is involved with tender openings/evaluation committees.
Primarily contracts handled would be with a focus on Technical related subject, such as Engineering, HVAC, Facilities etc, with hands on experience in negotiating, drafting and issuing contracts. This is a critical part of the role.
In detail, main responsibilities would include:
• Participates in tender openings and evaluation committees as and when nominated by management.
• Assists in negotiations as and when directed, scrutinizes all related documents/files prior to negotiation to ensure accuracy.
• Monitors draft contracts in coordination with concerned sections/departments and relevant suppliers.
• Tracks and highlights all significant or complex issues/deviations to the manager to preserve and protect the corporation’s interests.
• Checks and studies the first draft agreement/contract submitted and liaises with concerned departments to ensure that proposed contracts are in order with Etisalat interests.
• Follows up contracts implementation in coordination with respective departments to ensure that suppliers adhere to terms of agreement.
• Maintains all comments received from the suppliers and respective departments and prepares the required reports for management.
• Keeps and Ensures effective maintenance of files, logs and records and other related documentation in accordance with Company standards.
• Ideally you would be a graduate Telecommunications Engineering, Law or a related discipline. Applicants with certification in MCIPS, CPSM, IACCM would be given an added advantage.
• Academics would be supplemented with 4-5 years of related experience in procurement or material management, out of which at least 3 years in contracts management tenders with leading organization preferably with Telecoms industry.
• Legal background is an added asset.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Galaxy Advanced - Advanced General Contracting Company LLC
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jul|
Legal & Contracts Officer
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|