Job description / Role
Accountable to receives & review customer applications and requirements. Ensures that all required information and documents are available and processes the application promptly and efficiently. Develops strong bond with customers, to generate demand and in order to enhance revenue. Responsible to achieve set KPIs as well as high level of customer satisfaction while interfacing with the customer. Identifies and realizes pro-actively up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Contribute to the team spirit with respect to a “sales oriented” and “customer service oriented” culture, commitment and sense of belonging among the team.
• Educate the customer on the service, facilities and equipment available, explores opportunities for generating demand and selling vertically.
• Establish bond and relationship with the customer through cordial, respectful and professional interaction. Ensures that the customers are satisfied in all cases.
• Identify the customer’s segment gain maximum knowledge on the customer through engaging in dialogues and builds customer profiles.
• Maintain proper documentation, records on all pending services and advises concerned team for follow up and feedback.
• Processes all assigned telecom services in accordance with approved Company procedures and practices.
• Promise future support for the customer to create customer loyalty and retention and attends all queries of the customer.
• Provide constructive feedback and suggestions for improvements, as required.
• Provide the customer with time deliverables i.e. appointment time, equipment, receipt and allocated number whenever possible.
• Receive personal as well as team sales targets from the immediate supervisor and ensures meeting them.
• Responsible to adhere to duty roster/sales schedules at all times.
• Review the application and customer requirement, ascertains the correctness of the data and compliance with necessary formalities and understands the customer needs.
• Takes ownership of the customer’s needs and requirements and ensures that they are satisfied. Identifies and realizes pro-actively up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business Administration with years of experience in Sales/Customer Relationship or similar capacity
• Ability to cross-sell/up-sell Etisalat products and services
• Communication Skills
• Customer Management/retention skills
• Customer Profiling and Market segmentation
• Customer service orientation
• Industry awareness and business acumen
• Knowledge of Sales and Marketing concepts
• Networking and relationship building
• PC Skills and working knowledge of the Internet
• Products/services knowledge
• Service provision cycle and procedures
• Team working
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Retail Sales Assistant
Officer/Sales Analytics - UAE National
Etisalat - UAE
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Officer/Community Sales - UAE National
Etisalat - UAE
|Abu Dhabi||9 Dec|