Job description / Role
We are looking for a skilled Nuclear Medicine Technologist to be responsible for the preparation and administration of radioactive drugs.
• The Nuclear Medicine Technologist's responsibilities include operating imaging equipment and ensuring the safety of all medical staff and patients from unnecessary radiation exposure.
• To be a successful Nuclear Medicine Technologist, you should have excellent technical and computer skills, as well as attention to detail.
• You should also have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Working Time is Full Time
• Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant)
• Benefits is Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Responsibilities:
• Preparing and administering radiopharmaceuticals orally or by injection or inhalation.
• Explaining the imaging procedure to patients, answering questions, and ensuring their comfort while placing them in the appropriate position for scanning.
• Operating imaging equipment, such as PET and SPECT scans.
• Processing images on the brain, thyroid, bone, heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver on the computer.
• Monitoring patients for unusual reactions to radioactive drugs.
• Keeping detailed records of the amount and type of radiopharmaceutical used and of the procedure.
• Producing computer-generated or film images for interpretation by the physicians.
• Following safety procedures to protect staff and patients from unnecessary radiation exposure.
• Maintaining and examining medical machines and imaging equipment.
• Maintaining current knowledge of the frequent advances, innovations, and developments in the field.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Requirements:
• An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
• A state license and certification to practice Nuclear Medicine.
• The ability to competently operate imaging equipment.
• Good manual dexterity and mechanical abilities.
• Good communication skills and empathy when dealing with patients and their families.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
• The physical stamina necessary to stand for long periods of time and lift patients who need help moving.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.