Job description / Role
We are searching for a skilled Plastic Surgeon to join our surgical team. medical doctors who perform operations to repair and alter various parts of the human body. Most conduct either cosmetic surgery, to change a person’s appearance; or reconstructive surgery, to correct damaged or malformed features. Specialties include burn treatment, microsurgery, laser surgery, pediatrics, tissue transfers, and body contouring.
• As a Plastic Surgeon, your responsibilities will include consulting with patients prior to surgery, advising them on the best surgical options and associated risks, and performing surgeries and patient follow-ups.
• You should be able to communicate with patients of varying ages, work long hours, and remain professional at all times.
• To be successful as a Plastic Surgeon, you should be skilled in reconstructive surgical techniques and maintain a steady hand under pressure.
• Outstanding Plastic Surgeons are active listeners who answer all questions in a non-judgmental manner and are able to ease patients’ anxieties.
• Working Time is Full Time
• Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant)
• Benefits is Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance
The responsibilities of a plastic surgeon include:
• Meet with a patient to learn complaints, symptoms, needs and desires, and medical history;
• Diagnose the problem, suggest a medical procedure to correct it, and explain the benefits and risks;
• Schedule the operation and line up the necessary nurses, anesthesiologists, assistants, specialists, or other medical professionals who are needed;
• Perform procedures to improve the patient’s appearance, repair damaged tissues, or correct deformities;
• Meet with the patient following the surgery and make post-operative recommendations;
• If maintaining a private office, hire and supervise administrative and medical staff, and oversee finances; and
• Receive continuing education, read medical manuals, and attend conferences.
Plastic Surgeon Requirements:
• Perform cosmetic surgeries on various parts of the human body
• 4 year bachelor’s degree
• 4 year medical school program
• 3 to 5 years of residency program
• 1 to 2 additional years specializing in cosmetic surgery
• Must be licensed to practice
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.