Job description / Role
Are you an experienced Orthodontist looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
If you are a compassionate individual with a friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your patients' comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an Orthodontist to join our dynamic dream team of healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading to clinical issues within a person-centered care model.
Orthodontist duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborate with assistants to take care of dental problems
• Perform examinations to assess patient needs
• Design and create teeth molds
• Fit patients for dentures, braces, and other orthodontic appliances
• Assess the severity of conditions such as underbites, overbites, spacing, crowding and others
• Tightening braces on a regular basis, or as needed
• Educate patients about improving and maintaining orthodontic care, and promoting routine dental health care
• Administer medication to address patient discomfort during procedures
• Foster an environment where patients are comfortable and understand their health is our top priority.
Requirements and qualifications:
• Previous working experience as an Orthodontist for 3 years
• A Medical Degree and Licensing from the Board of Orthodontists
• In-depth knowledge of various molds, metals, and headgear
• Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.