Job description / Role
About the Job
We are looking to hire a remarkable Consultant Pulmonologist & Sleep Medicine to join our high calibre team at in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Consultant Pulmonologist & Sleep Medicine is a fantastic opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, project management and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Consultant Pulmonologist & Sleep Medicine at today!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Pulmonology Consultant with Sleep Medicine experience to work with one of the largest names in the UAE.
We are currently looking for an Consultant Pulmonologist with Sleep Medicine experience for an extremely well established hospital group in the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi - a renowned hospital covering multiple medical and surgical specialities.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
• Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax.
• Service bonus upon completion of contract.
• Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
• Health Insurance.
• Malpractice Insurance.
AED 75,000 to 95,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Speciality qualification in Anaesthesiology - Tier one (1) country specified by the relevant UAE healthcare licensing authority (CCT, CCST, American Board, Australian Fellowship of Royal Colleges etc
• 2+ Years' Experience post speciality in a Hospital based in Western Europe, Central America, and Australasia
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Fluency in written and spoken English
To find out more about this role, please contact View email address on medacs.com or call View phone number on medacs.com
Benefits of working as a Consultant Pulmonologist & Sleep Medicine in Dubai:
• Company offers great benefits
• Company offers career progression opportunities
• Competitive salary
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.