Job description / Role
As a Statistician - Specialist, you will be required to utilise your knowledge of statistical methodologies, data analysis as well as statistical quality while working with senior stakeholders to support the organisation's transformation.
This is a government organisation exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Work closely with statistical product development teams to identify and implement relevant statistical products, in accordance with the organisation's long term strategic framework
* Utilise your knowledge of statistical analysis to establish coding guidelines for data sources, including methodologies for treatments of variable and outliers.
* Investigate and review complex methodologies, routinely updating processes for indicators, statistics & databases.
* Conduct rigorous analysis of statistical outputs, offering relevant interpretations of data and providing suitable recommendations to enhance processes.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Strategic role with the opportunity to play a part in the transformation of a high - profile organisation.
* 4 - 8 years' experience of working within data/statistical production environments.
* Bachelor's degree in Statistics or Social Science is highly preferred.
* Strong understanding of statistical computing/data science techniques.
* Excellent analytical skills combined with strong reporting and proofreading skills.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Sound organisation skills with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.