Job description / Role
We are looking for a knowledgeable Urologist to provide specialist care for male and female urinary tract conditions as well as conditions affecting the male reproductive organs. The Urologist's responsibilities include treating patients who have problems with their kidneys, adrenal glands, and bladders, and treating men who experience problems with their reproductive organs, prostate, and external genitalia.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Examining, diagnosing, and treating patient conditions and disorders of the genitourinary organs and tracts.
• Documenting and reviewing patients' histories.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
• Using specialized equipment, such as X-rays, fluoroscopes, and catheters.
• Performing abdominal, pelvic, or retroperitoneal surgeries when necessary.
• Treating lower urinary tract dysfunctions.
• Highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package.
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with updated CV.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.