Job description / Role
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Covering markets: Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Kuwait, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt.
- Conduct site visits, identify contact persons on site
- Ensure regular visits and meetings with Projects managers
- Identification of new contractors and sub-contractors
- Identification of ironmongery packagers for ironmongery specification business
Project Specifications and Project Management
- Maintain solid progress in project specifications per business sector and by territory across all operational segments.
- Customize specifications scripts depending on the needs of architects, consultants and projects in compliance with best practices.
- Support the Sales team in securing approvals on project submittals directly or indirectly depending on the defined successful strategy of the job.
- Demonstrate professional capacity in project management in terms of tactical engagement, communication style, team approach, decision making influence, presentation and documentation.
- Continuous update on product presentations and new products/solutions
- Share projects leads with sales departments on monthly basis.
- Achieve targeted KPIs with regards to identifying potential opportunities, specifying projects and converting specified projects into sales
Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain an excellent relationship with all target groups in the organization’s customer portfolio namely authorized Partners, Architects, Consultants, Designers, Fabricators, Global Accounts, Developers, Investors, Public Authorities and Project Managers.
- Keep updated a dedicated library for customer database and for all target groups that are served by the Specification Unit.
Seminars, Conferences, Trade Fairs, Training and Education
- Maintain top focus on seminars, conferences, training and education to both internal and external audience.
- Present the Pre-sales Department as a powerful academy for education in the field of, products, solutions, engineering, project management and technical development.
- Organize seminars, conferences, participation in trade fairs and trainings through a well-defined agenda that is published every quarter.
- Keep reference images and report on each activity implemented on the above.
Research and Reporting
- Research and prepare Market data reports using Ventures Onsite database and/or other database/market resources available.
- Proactive updates of all OVS reports.
- Circulate value added updates on projects and business potentials to all concerned in the organization including external contacts as applicable.
- Prepare Pre-Sales reports as per corporate requirement.
- Publish updated testimonials on secured projects in the region.
- Deliver timely business forecasts for the Specification Unit whilst maintaining a high-performance model in forecasting accuracy.
AED 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- A focused, goal-oriented and motivated approach to work
- The ability to develop individual ideas and clearly communicate them visually, orally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to Collaborate with others as part of a creative team
- Strong observational, research and analytical skills with creative problem solving
- Resilience and the ability to learn from criticism and be objective about work
- An openness to new influences and concepts
- Self-discipline and professional conduct with the ability to work without supervision
- A flexible, enthusiastic and determined attitude to work and be willing to use own initiative
- Mechanically-related experience required and preferably electrical too
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Excel, Auto cad, and preferably Revit (BIM)
- Demonstrable understanding of relevant Standards, Codes and Certification.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking) and proficient in Arabic
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical Electromechanical)/
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts or Interior Design/
- Bachelor Degree in Civil, Architecture, Industrial Design
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
The FITOUT LLC
Project Manager - Construction
Fit Out Civil Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jul|