Job description / Role
- To assist children that have disorders of speech, language, and communication and swallowing in children and adults.
- To provide intensive therapies to children under the age of 18, that target language, speech sounds, specific language difficulties and/or social communication difficulties.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Pediatric Speech and Language Therapist
- Must have Dubai Health Authority Professional License
- Attested Educational Degree
About the Company
The Developing Child Centre, a social business gifting all of its net profit to the Hibah fund, and the centre of excellence dedicated to the mental, physical and social empowerment of children under 18, in the UAE and across the region.
We think different. We teach different.
95% of our children require some kind of educational, academic, behavioral or developmental support to ensure they are meeting age appropriate milestones & expectations.
At TDCC we believe that every child is brilliant and we nurture and build children's confidence and abilities. We work closely with children, parents and schools to ensure that no child is left behind not only within the educational system but also within society at large.