Job description / Role
• To assist children that needs support in speech, language, and communication and swallowing in children and adults.
• To provide intensive therapies to children under the age of 18, that target language, speech sounds, specific language and/or social communication support.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor or Master in Speech and Language Therapy ( with UAE attestation)
• Other certifications obtained: Dubai Health Authority Professional License
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least 2-5 years experience working with children
• Language Fluency: English
About the Company
The Developing Child Centre, a social business gifting all of its net profit to the Hibah fund, and the centre of excellence dedicated to the mental, physical and social empowerment of children under 18, in the UAE and across the region.
We think different. We teach different.
95% of our children require some kind of educational, academic, behavioral or developmental support to ensure they are meeting age appropriate milestones & expectations.
At TDCC we believe that every child is brilliant and we nurture and build children's confidence and abilities. We work closely with children, parents and schools to ensure that no child is left behind not only within the educational system but also within society at large.
Speech & Language Therapist
Special Needs Teacher
The Developing Child Centre
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
Front Office Agent