Job description / Role
We are looking for experienced Speech Therapists for our client based in Abu Dhabi.
Our client offers long-term, transitional and palliative services to adults with varying degrees of physical, intellectual and cognitive disabilities, chronic illness or progressive degenerative disorders requiring continued care.
The client offers the following benefits:
• Competitive tax-free salary.
• Housing allowance.
• 30 days free accommodation.
• Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
• Yearly flight ticket.
• Health insurance.
• Malpractice insurance.
• Training and development opportunities.
• Service bonus upon completion of contract.
Contract is permanent and unlimited. Working hours are 48 per week (usually 4x 12 hour shift).
• Bachelor degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
• 3+ Years’ Experience in a hospital, community or long-term settings in the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Central America, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand.
About the Company
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors.
A member of Impellam Group PLC, we were established in 1990 and have continually evolved our approach to healthcare staffing, developing innovative recruitment managed services to permanent, temporary and locum markets.
Operating in the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East, Medacs Healthcare has extensive experience in delivering to a variety of clients including NHS Trusts, PCTs, third sector and private sector organisations.