Job description / Role
Our client Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
Speech Language Pathologist
Functions to perform:
• Perform speech and language diagnostic evaluations, and write evaluation reports
• Prepare individualized treatment plans with goals according to the patient’s individual needs.
• Provide speech and language therapy in the least restrictive environment according to each patient’s individual needs.
• Complete progress notes and collects data during therapy sessions.
• Establish and maintain good rapport, collaboration, and communication with patients, families, DAE Rehabilitation Team Members, and other important stakeholders.
• Works continuously toward self-improvement through professional development activities to include best practices.
• Permanent Job.
• Immediate incorporation
• Competitive Pay
• Great multidisciplinary team spirit
• Great career development opportunities
• Unique opportunity to be part of research-oriented institution
• Education: Bachelors in science or Master’s Degree of speech therapy
• Experience: Ability to assess, set therapy plans, treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders with individuals with autism, ADHD and other developmental disabilities
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.