Job description / Role
• Hands on experience with Evaluations and diagnostic assessments and interventions for children with delayed speech & language, MR, Autism, Learning Disabilities, stuttering Neurogenic Speech and Language disorders, voice disorders and adults with aphasia, dysarthria, apraxia, stuttering and voice disorders.
• Assessment diagnosis and treatment of infants , children and adults with swallowing and feeding disorders.
• Implementing swallowing strategies and maneuvers for dysphagic patient.
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients and other professionals.
• Consulting with other staff members in planning school programs(IEP) to meet the special needs of children
• Developing IEP goals and objectives and delivery of special education services.
• Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
• Evaluating, diagnosing and treating speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders
• Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals
• Ensuring all client goals and objectives are being implemented though treatment intervention and data collection during each session
• Conducting assessments and report writing
• Providing the highest quality customer care and customer service.
• Must have Valid DHA/HAAD License
• Proffered bilingual (Arabic and English) candidates.
About the Company
Canopee HR provides extraordinary HR Services (HR Outsourcing, Global Recruiting & Overseas Manpower Services)in an efficient methodology to the employers. Canopee has been in operation since 2009 with the objective of being the leading service provider in the MENA region.
We also have our associate offices in India, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, UK and other countries. We’re quickly emerging as one of UAE’s leading commercial HR Service Provider and our reputation for strategic HR services and effective recruitment solutions means we’re constantly getting bigger (and better).
The key drivers to our success are highest standards of quality, integrity, trust and commitment, whereby providing top quality professional services. Needless to say, we keep client interest foremost on our roster and client satisfaction is our forte.