This position is closed or expired.
See other Personal Assistant jobs in UAE
• Competently manage communication and swallowing disorders in clients across the lifespan (i.e. from neonates to adults).
• Work across the settings of inpatient acute care (e.g., ICU, NICU), inpatient rehabilitation (e.g., medical/surgical wards, paediatric ward) and outpatients.
• Demonstrate a high level of clinical expertise and employ Evidence Based Practice in Speech Pathology assessment, treatment and education.
• Provide Speech Pathology leadership, supervision and staff development for multidisciplinary teams.
• Plan and manage Speech Pathology resources.
• Formulate Speech Pathology policies, procedures and guidelines in consultation with the Head of Department.
• Work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Bachelors / Masters Degree in speech language pathology from an accredited educational institution, college or university.
• A current license, registration, or certificate to practice
• Demonstrated proof of a license from the applicant’s country of education
• A certificate of good standing from each country where the applicant has held or currently holds a license to practice.
• English proficiency programs, if the language of instruction of the speech language pathology program is not in English.
• Should be competent to independently deliver Speech Pathology services (swallowing and communication) to neonates, children, adults and their families, across multiple clinical areas.
• Previous experience in working with both children and adults who have dysphagia (or other behavioural/sensory-related feeding difficulties) and communication difficulties will be an advantage.
About the Company
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International, one of the top 10 listed private hospital groups in the world with 52 healthcare facilities in Southern Africa, 14 in Switzerland under the name Hirslanden AG and 10 in the UAE. Their headquarters are in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Previously EHL Management Services, the company became Mediclinic Middle East when its majority shareholder, Mediclinic International, acquired all remaining shares from its partners Varkey Group and General Electric in October 2012.
Mediclinic Middle East owns and operates some of the most respected healthcare facilities in the region. These include Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, Mediclinic City Hospital, Mediclinic Dubai Mall, Mediclinic Ibn Battuta, Mediclinic Meadows, Mediclinic Arabian Ranches, Mediclinic Mirdif, Mediclinic Al Qusais, Mediclinic Al Sufouh and Mediclinic Beach Road.