Job description / Role
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Speech-language pathology/Speech and language therapy/Speech pathology/Speech Therapy/Speech
- And language pathologist/speech and language therapist
- Minimum of two (2) years experience post certification in Speech and phonetics in a hospital or clinical settings
- BSc in Communication or Psychology or Linguistics And Master's program in speech language therapy from an accredited education institution, college or university
- Minimum of one (1) year experience post certification in Speech and phonetics in a hospital or clinical settings
About the Company
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital is established to provide world-class, specialized and superior healthcare complemented by a warm and personalized human touch to the growing population of Al Ain. The hospital is opened for patients since first quarter of 2012 as the Private Tertiary hospital under the auspices of the new Health Authority for Abu Dhabi (HAAD), using the new standards.
The hospital has been conceived as a world-class medical institution offering quality and affordable medical care and is equipped with the best and the most advanced facilities in treatment, equipment and diagnosis supported by the cutting-edge technology. It is manned by a team of renowned specialists and medical personnel offering all-round healthcare to their individual needs.
The advanced technology combined with all-round expertise ensures the best in diagnostic, curative as well as preventive aspects of healthcare. The hospital has an in-house 24 hours well-stocked outpatient and inpatient pharmacies manned by experienced pharmacists to take care of all in-patient and out-patient needs at any time of the day.