Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
THE ROLE CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN EMEA SOUTH
The primary purpose of the SPM Sales Lead is to help build up the overall Sales Performance Management (SPM) business within SAP SuccessFactors line of business. In 2018 SAP acquired Callidus and, as part of the acquisition, the Callidus portfolio and sales teams were integrated into the Customer Experience Line of Business. In 2021, the SPM portfolio has joined the SAP SuccessFactors team and we have developed an integrated Go-to-Market approach to accelerate the growth of the SPM portfolio. We are looking for talented, experienced Callidus Sales Executives to join our team and help grow the business within SAP SuccessFactors. The Senior SPM Solution Sales Executive is responsible for working with their HXM counterparts in each region to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive sales strategies, develop opportunity plans, value propositions for all of SAP's SPM line of business solutions and close SPM deals for customers & prospects in their territory. SPM Solution Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting and exceeding his/her quota in their territory through sales of the SPM portfolio.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Works independently and with the HXM Sales Executive and your Global SPM Sales leader to develop and execute programs to build pipeline & close deals in your territory
- Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the SPM portfolio, conduct account planning for strategic deals and develop sales strategies to close deals
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities in your territory as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
- Works with VAT team on sales campaigns and demand generation activities
- Leads efforts in your territory to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within Large Enterprise accounts
- Develops sales best practices that can be shared across the SPM Sales Team to drive repeat sales across all regions
- 5+ years Consultative Sales experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
- 3+ years prior experience selling Callidus and/or SPM solutions preferred
- Proven experience selling to CXOs in an SAP Sales environment
- Proven track record of consistent quota achievement
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Presentation skills
- SAP SPM (SAP Commissions, SAP Territory and Quota) Product Knowledge
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.