Job description / Role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for general management of the Padel Tennis Club.
• Must maintain a friendly, calm disposition and act professional with a positive attitude, even when enforcing rules & regulations to patrons.
• Must provide outstanding customer service that leave our members, program participants, and the public with a positive experience.
• Deliver an excellent customer service experience to our members, program participants and other patrons.
• Enforce and adhere to existing polices & procedures, suggesting changes in current practices.
• Assist in the interviewing, hiring, supervising & training of attendants.
• Plan, assign, coordinate and direct the activities of the staff.
• Carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Attendant and/or Coaches, when necessary, in their absence.
• Assist supervisor with creating staff schedules, including Coaches for group and/or private lessons.
• Ability to arrange new programs and ideas to attract more clients.
• Assist with the coordination of court scheduling and booking.
• Address conflicts that may arise at the Padel Tennis club, notify proper authorities as needed.
• Inspect all courts and Padel tennis facility by visual & physical inspections for safety as well as aesthetic quality, make improvements as needed.
• Assist with the coordination of special events and private games.
• Monitor supplies and equipment notify supervisor when replacements are needed.
• Inform supervisor of any positive or negative feedback regarding the physical facility, Padel tennis staff or public.
• Check and verify daily cash reports and deposits.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Attending clients coming to Padel club to push the sales.
• Handle Client bookings and client check-ins.
• Excellent communications skills with high professionalism.
• Must have 3-5 years’ experience in managing sports club.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Tennis Facility/Club House experience or similar complex.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to train, supervise and guide various staff members.
• Must have a UAE valid Driving license.
About the Company
Focusing on the platform built around the whole camel industry chain, we are committed to creating a new camel value.
Committed to creating a new value for camels.
Based on the concept of "making good use of camel resources and serving the human society", Royal Camel Group, relying on its technology innovation strategy and international strategy to drive the rapid development of its business, has become a leading Chinese enterprise in the UAE.
New East General Trading
Office Manager / Administrator
Dubai Parks and Resorts