Job description / Role
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. As an Account Manager, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
We are looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, and analytical Account Manager to manage key merchants in a growing business. The ideal candidate has a terrific reputation for overachieving on goals while focusing on the customer. This is a multifaceted role, requiring the ability to manage senior level relationships with external merchants, communicate with internal leadership, develop scalable processes and dive deep into problem solving
You will be expected to manage day-to-day relationships with external partners, while continuing to identify new opportunities to improve existing processes for merchant onboarding, growth, and management. You will be the voice for customers to leadership as we challenge the status quo and invent on behalf of our customers. Additionally, you will gain experience working cross-functionally with the business, operations, marketing, product and tech teams.
• Good communication skills with external partners
• Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
• Strong attention to detail
• Organized and process oriented
• Proficiency with Microsoft excel
• Excellent writing skills
• High volume account management experience
• Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures
• Business Development or Account Management experience
• Job history of client facing
• Experience defining and communicating project objectives, status, and performance metrics to key stakeholders
• Have a record of accomplishment of delivering results in a scrappy, fast-paced environment.
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.