Job description / Role
Al Rabeeh is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and appropriately qualified Senior ADEK Liaison Officer for immediate start.
• Applicants must have experience working in the UAE in the capacity of a Government Relations Executive or ADEK Liaison Officer in order to be considered.
• The Senior ADEK Liaison Officer is the Academy’s specific point of contact for any ADEK related matters.
• eSIS- ADEK students’ registration
• Work closely with the School Registrar to register new students on eSIS using original Emirates IDs (students + Parents)
• Ensure student’s details are correctly entered/updated into eSIS system (Year Groups and homerooms, transportation details, etc) and scan and attach all the required documents such as child’s Passport, Parent’s Passport, EIDs, Report cards from previous years, Parent’s Undertaking Letters, etc.
• Contact parents whose children are not on the appropriate age to sign ADEK Undertaking Letters (FS1 – Year 2 students)
• Update the expired Emirates IDs for both students and parents.
• Withdraw students from eSIS
• Visit ADEK to register new students when eSIS is closed.
• Print out reports upon parent’s request (Confirmation of Enrolments, Report Cards, Pursuing of study, etc)
• Set up eSIS to add new staff and assign homerooms.
• Ensure all pupil grades are correctly updated on eSIS and lead the year group promotions at the end of the academic cycle.
• Mark whole school student attendance daily
• PASS – ADEK staff registration (PASS Coordinator Role)
• Send Tokens to new staff (teaching staff, TAs, SLTs, external staff and companies etc)
• Review staff profiles, follow up with them, submit to Principal to approve
• Submit to ADEK for approval, make the required changed requested by ADEK
• Complete Pending fees payment
• Explaining requirements to staff and responding to whole staff queries
• Apply for promote staff, change Job Title and follow up with ADEK to obtain the new ADEK Approvals
• Apply for the resignation requests for the leaving staff
• Liaise with HR to ensure all staff are registered and licensed on PASS system
• Tarasol- Staff Security clearance
• Apply for Tarasol (Security Clearance) for staff who get ADEK Approval
• Add Tarasol Number on PASS system
• Liaise with Facilities Supervisor to ensure updating of all contractor details on Tarasol
• ADEK email
• Monitor ADEK private school email daily
• Ensure all ADEK circulars and requests are communicated to Principal/ SLTs and relevant staff members.
• Translate communications between ADEK and School.
• Liaise with assigned people at ADEK requesting information regarding school requirements.
• Follow up with ADEK with regards to school’s requests/ enquires.
• Respond to all ADEK communications and assignments
• Visit ADEK regularly with any staff/ student-related individual cases.
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990\'s, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Schools HR Officer
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Big Fish Recruitment