Job description / Role
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Master's Degree
- Atleast 10 year's experience
- With Interior shop drawing expertise
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Interior Designer - Commercial Office experience
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Senior Architect Coordinator
Senior Interior Designer
Menasa & Partners
Junior / Mid- Level Interior Designer