Job description / Role
• Act as an interface between the HVA Department and the Procurement, Contracts and Finance Departments
• Document control & data input
• Log & monitor contractual requirements
• Proficient in processing tools, software (SAP) and information management systems to monitor contract administration process stages – training will be provided.
• Assist with forecasting and reforecasting cash flow updates
• Assist with the management of procurement and contract risks
• Assist with contract change management
• Monitor transactions compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoice payments etc.) to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled.
• Maintain contractual records and documentation to assist with contract close out, extension and renewal.
• University/college degree
• 2 – 4 years’ experience in project administration role
• Experience in working in a multi-cultural organization
• Experience of managing project budgets
• Good experience of managing contract commitments and payment approvals
• Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
• Thorough knowledge of principles, methods and practices related to procurement and contract management.
• Good knowledge of SAP Procurement processes
• Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions.
• Understanding of commercial principles.
• Experience in Contract Management
• Experience in Project Management
Salary Budget : up to AED 8000
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Finance Credit /Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company