Job description / Role
We are looking for a senior level Operations Manager with a clinical background.
- Responsibilities in overseeing the well-functioning of the medical facilities, including staffing, financing, policy making, and patient care.
- Clinic managers work diligently to ensure the needs of the clinic as well as its physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals are met.
- Typical daily duties include creating work schedules, overseeing medical billing, drafting budgets, implementing policy changes, organizing tax forms, starting professional development training, ordering medical equipment, leading staff meetings, and negotiating insurance contracts.
- When patients have complaints, clinic managers may also step in to diplomatically resolve the issue with good customer service.
AED 23,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Has 4 to 5 years experience as a Clinic Manager.
- Well versed in DHA, DOH regulations.
- Multitasking abilities to the highest level.
- Will be managing 3 locations Dubai, Al Ain and Abu Dhabi.
- Having a Valid UAE driving License preferred
- Any Nationality
- Arabic speaker preferred
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
Manager - Healthcare Practice (Strategy Consulting)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
|Abu Dhabi||3 Nov|
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Medical Equipment
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Office Manager - DMCC Experience
BAC Middle East