Job description / Role
About the company:
A German Boutique Consulting firm is looking for Consultants, Senior Consultants to join their practice in UAE (Dubai)
• Develop and implement innovative solutions and strategies along the value chain for national and international clients
• Manage strategy or logistics segment and for the successful conduction of internal and external projects
• Acquisition of new customers and projects as well as support for existing (key) accounts
• Taking over management and leadership liability towards the project members and being responsible for the steering and implementation of customer projects
• Support the future growth of our business unit strategy by developing and successfully positioning our innovative issues as service offerings among our client base
• Participation at regional and global conferences
Key Skills and Experience
• Advanced / graduate degree from a top school, e.g. an MBA, MS, or PhD required
• 4 - 8 years of experience with industry or functional work showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement
• Business-level fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
• International work experience
• Willingness to travel 60% around GCC region
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
• Candidates from tier 1/2 strategy firms. Big 4 can be considered but should have pure strategy experience
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East