Job description / Role
We are looking for a responsible Contract Administrator to join our team. Your main duties will be to prepare, negotiate and review various company contracts, including new contract and renewal, follow-up with client in terms of contracts completion, responding to client query and managing client case ticket .
Ultimately, you should ensure all our contracts conform to legislative requirements and meet our company standard.
• Prepare contracts for new and renewal service.
• Negotiate contract terms with internal department and external business stakeholders.
• Review and update existing contracts
• Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
• Ensure that client understand and comply with company contracts
• Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
• Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed.
• Prepare draft for al case ticket and close the ticket with specified timeline assigned by management.
• Manage the client query and compliant and draft the case ticket. and make sure all the case management handled properly and closed within timeline defined by department head.
• Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and document deliver).
• Maintain organized system of physical and digital records.
• Create communication standards for existing and new contracts.
• Proven work experience as a Legal Counsel, Administrator, Contract Administrator or relevant role
• Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
• Familiarity with accounting procedures
• Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external stakeholder.
• Bachelor’s Degree in LAW is preferred - BSc degree in Business Administration; additional qualifications in law are a plus.
• Strong and Excellent communication and writing skill.
Job Type: Permanent.
About the Company
The Housekeeping Co was established in 2011, and pioneered the way ahead for industry change in the domestic service and commercial cleaning industry.
Expert in securing safe corridors for migrant domestic workers, and has published an industry guideline: Domestic Workers Classification (job classification and salary scale), specific to the UAE and GCC. The company offers foreign domestic workers on-going training and development. Pioneering education via technology and web-based platforms, and also offers native language speakers to give a one-one teaching in the privacy of their residences.
Sponsoring families rely on the Housekeeping Co to navigate their way ethically in recruitment and management of their foreign domestic worker. The Housekeeping Co. has positively changed the lives of the foreign domestic workers in offering them transparency of placement, employment contract. The ongoing training and developing ensures up-skilling their qualifications.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts