Job description / Role
Transguard workforce solutions have been engaged by our client to source Senior Dot Net Developers . Our client is a Government company which is a global diversified energy group.This is currently a role with DURATION OF 6 MONTHS (EXTENDABLE).
As a Senior Dot Net Developer based in Dubai, this role will be responsible for developing software solutions by studying requirements from stakeholder, making sure to deliver proper, error less, efficient code with good performance and performing software design using software development fundamentals; analysing, coding, debugging, testing, problem solving, enhancing, and deploying solutions, and exploring new technologies, or new version.
The dimensions of this job cover primary development of portal, sites, apps, dashboard, and reports.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience to;
• Work closely with the business to define and document development needs.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Participate in system design, to provide best strategic solutions.
• Perform analysis and discuss solutions for the new integration projects.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, and help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Integrate data storage solutions.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Analyze requirements, design, build test cases for SIT and UAT.
• Comply with all process of SDLC applied in company (PMO, ITIL, DevOps, and ISO).
• Provide support to the support team, DBA team, network team and development team as required.
• Support in Troubleshoot daily issues related to existing BizTalk applications.
• Provide full and accurate technical documentation.
• Attend team meetings and project meetings.
• Complete all assigned tasks within agreed time frame.
• Always conform to documentation, coding and quality standards as defined
• Communicate with internal and external customers, supervisors and management using clear, user-friendly terminology
The ideal candidate must fulfill the below :
Qualification & Work Experience:
• Minimum 5+ years of experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired
• Strong Software Architecture, SOA technology, WCR and Design Skills.
• Strong Knowledge in any ORM tools
• Entity Frame Work,
• Knowledge in the following languages:
• Asp .net
• HTML 5
• Oracle PLSQL is preferred
• Knowledge in the following tools
• Visual Studio
• UML Diagrams
• MS SQL Server
• SSRS, SSIS
• Power BI is preferred
• Workflow Engin (Nintex, SharePoint WF, Etc) is preferred
• Experience working with Dev Express Controls and Application Frameworks is a plus
• Hands on experience on SQL Server 2012 or above
• Store procedure
• Transaction Management
• UX/UI design experience
• Good logical and analytical.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Strong documentation and designing skills.
• Strong experience in SDLC processes.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quest Search & Selection
Senior Software Developer
A Leading Information Technology Company in Singapore
|Abu Dhabi||27 Aug|
Full Stack Developer
HR Source Consulting
Solutions Development Manager