Job description / Role
Sr. Electrical Instructor up to 9.5k Aed for a Leading Marine And Off-Shore Company in UAE
• POSITION: Sr. Welding Foreman (Piping and Structuring)
• SALARY: up to 6,000 AED basic salary depending on experience and qualifications plus 3,500 AED other allowances.
• HIRING COMPANY: Leading Marine and Offshore Services
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to INDIAN nationals, preferably Hindi Speakers
• Male, below 40 years old
• Overseas candidates are welcome to apply
• Collaborate with the departments to analyze training needs/ gaps and prepare relevant training plans and schedules
• Develop training modules’ materials including presentations, audio-visual components, handouts, lesson plans, instructor guides, assessments, and other references or resources.
• Assess and evaluate training in accordance with module and department standards
• Trade test new employees up to the required standards
• Mentor Trainees where requested
• Coach junior instructor for best practice
AED 9,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Electrical Industrial certificate, Electrical safety certificate from City & Guilds, Complex certificate for explosion proof electrical equipment installation and Hawke cable gland certificate are essential
• CIPD in Learning and Development is desirable
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience as an Electrical Trainer the same industry
• Candidate must have strong leading and motivational skills
• Strong communication, planning, organization, methodological and training skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.