Job description / Role
Sr. Finance Executive – Payables and Inventory up to 8k aed for an Fnb Operator in the UAE
• Assisting the manager in the preparation of SOPs for different companies and monitoring it from control perspective
• Designing and developing Process flows for the Accounts Payable and Inventory function and monitoring it as a “Process Owner”
• Working closely with Finance Manager and IT to automate the current processes to reduce manual work
• Identify system opportunities and improvement potential
• Monitoring vendor pricing and uploading the changes (if any) in My Inventory
• Monitoring the inventory for any Corrections and Validation
• Consolidation of transfers from all the stores
• Updating ingredient changes in the recipes/sub recipes
• Posting sales/purchase invoices and Inventory valuation for International markets.
• Outlets queries regarding costings/recipes/visibility/item creation/variances
• Validating, entering & posting of supplier invoices, reconciling invoices with supplier’s statement of account & Inventory module.
• Key liaison point with Principals, Category managers & Procurement team.
• Responsible for running fortnightly payment listings & carrying out supplier reconciliations of top suppliers on a periodic basis.
• Raising of debit notes or credit notes towards suppliers.
• Undertake other tasks as directed.
• Enthusiasm is essential, as is the ability to work under pressure.
• POSITION: Senior Finance Executive – Payables and Inventory
• SALARY: up to 8,000 AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: FNB Operator
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately is preferred
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent/Full-time
• Open to any nationality
• Male/Female, 40 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferably in Finance
• Minimum 5 years’ of experience in the similar industry / role
• Strong system experience of AX, My Micros & My Inventory
• Extensive organizational, time management skills and ability to work under pressure
• Good IT skills, mainly Excel
• Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and a team player
• Excellent written, and oral communication, and presentation skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.