Job description / Role
• Design, implement and govern the HR Service Management Framework – the role holder is ultimately responsible for the strategic direction of Service Management within HR including the underlying construct of the Function and its services structure
• Develop and lead a centre of expertise for Service Management governance and reporting, providing subject matter expertise to key stakeholders i.e. HR Service Providers and Service Recipients.
• Ensure consistency of application and maturity across all HR Services so that HR is compliant with the Internal Outsourcing Standard on service management and associated Policies, Standards or governance as required.
• Deliver robust performance and control reporting and insight to stakeholders including HR ExCo, HR Service Delivery Director, Service Recipients, Service Owners and Service Leads.
• Design and embed a framework for the resolution of issues/incidents related to service delivery, in partnership with the Service Owner/Lead, Service Recipient or Regional contacts, as required
• Work closely with the existing leadership teams to provide leadership, direction and management of the practice
• Shape and implement both People Strategy (Future of Work), and HR Strategy (including operating models) within large scale complex organisations or government departments
• Bring a range of world class technical HR consulting skills and thought leadership to the practice and market e.g. Talent, Recruitment, Learning, Reward;
• Lead the design and implementation of the Process Mapping strategy for the HR Function.
• Develop and implement a governance and engagement framework for process mapping, and maintenance of process maps across the HR Function
• Develop and lead a centre of expertise for Process Mapping governance, providing training, subject matter expertise and guidance to key stakeholders i.e. TC Leads, HR Process Owners, and HR Process Authors.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Extensive experience in managing service delivery and working with senior stakeholder recipients, including developing Service Management Frameworks, Service Catalogues, hierarchies and taxonomies.
• Proven experience in the resolution of complex and ambiguous business problems.
• Highly effective interpersonal and influencing skills with an ability to operate with a broad and global range of HR and business stakeholders
• Expertise of managing or leading across one or more of the following areas: HR operations, HR transformation programmes, enabling HR technologies, shared services, HR organisation design or a specialist HR area (e.g. learning, recruitment, benefits, reward, performance, talent, recruitment)
• Awareness of HR and related market trends and a passion and appetite to explore further and bring new thinking into everyday
• Possess excellent facilitation, communication and data analysis skills and have a natural ability to influence others
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.