Job description / Role
As a Senior Information Security Engineer , you will collaborate with project managers, customers, system administrator, network administrator to share your experience and skills to evaluate, manage and mitigate information and cyber security risks. You will develop and maintain security subsystems for our project, data protection controls, patching, encryption, vulnerability scanning and penetration testing. You will be part of the ICT team to help to define and develop the security policies and procedures and perform audits to ensure these security policies and procedures are being applied.
• Participate in project work related to Information and Cyber Security Risk.
• Create Threats Model and Attack Plans to provide Cyber Security-related risks insights.
• Lead periodic penetration testing and risk assessments
• Monitor all operations and infrastructure. You should setup and monitor alerts and logs in order to keep an eye on our digital security footprint
• Maintain hands-on leadership of security tools and technology.
• We expect you to keep up with the latest security tools and lead security initiatives
• Identify and own resolution of internal and external policy compliance issues
• Your responsibility is to help our clients and employees to define and design cyber security risk management policies and that they operate within secure framework
• Monitor regulation compliance. Obtain and monitor information and cyber security regulations applicable to our client’s projects
• 5+ years or more hands-on experience information and cyber security risks assessment and management.
• 5+ years practical knowledge in in vulnerability or penetration testing toolset.
• 5+ years practical knowledge in building, maintaining, and improving information and cyber security processes, tools and frameworks
• Experience in implementation of any of cyber security frameworks.
• Experience of design and implementation of the information and cyber security frameworks
• Certification in Ethical Hacking, or CISSP, CCFP, CISM, etc.
About the Company
Zakher Marine International provides services to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industries and Offshore Marine Construction Companies and is clearly focused on client satisfaction and retention.
The Company was established in Abu Dhabi in 1984 where the Head Office remains, a branch office was established in Alexandria, Egypt in 2000.
In the past ten years the ZMI has achieved remarkable growth, built new vessel’s to meet the high standards and requirements of local and international clients. ZMI currently operate over 50 offshore support vessels.
The Management of Zakher Marine is committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for our employees and client personnel based on board our vessels. Our aim is to sustain safe, environmentally friendly operating practices that comply with applicable national and international codes and regulations, relevant standards, guidelines and client requirements.
Manager Information Security & Risk
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
System Administrator – Remote
TGC Consulting Middle East
IT Engineer - Windows
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jun|