Job description / Role
To objectively review an organisations business processes and help accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance will all applicable directives and regulations
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audits results and document process
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor managements interventions
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
• Conduct annual risk assessment for the group.
• Reporting to: Head of the Internal Audit
• Number required: 2
• Duration: Permanent
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Probation: 6 MONTHS
• Working Hours: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
• Travel requirements: YES
• Gross monthly base salary: NEGOTIABLE
• Other interactions: internal audit
• Commission / Bonus: 0
• Other Benefits: as per the law
• University Qualifications: B.Com. and accounting designation
• Other certifications obtained: (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
• Nature and length of previous experience: 7-8 years proven work experience 3 Years internal auditor Experience and 3-4 years External Audit / Finance / Accounting Experience
• CIA or ACCA required.
• Advanced computer skills on MS office, accounting software and databases
• Preferably with Manufacturing background
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Thorough knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations, IFRS and USGAAP knowledge.
• SAP Experience.
• Age Range: 25-40
• Gender Preference: any
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Dubai
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• High level of communication and writing skills.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Adept at report writing, presenting findings and designing test.
• Sound independent judgement
• High Attention to details.
• Flexible (working time may vary).
• Willing to travel
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
INC System Integrations
Internal Auditor - Accounts
Domus Industrial Equipments & Heavy Machinery & Spare Parts Trading
Sr. Audit & Internal Controls
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE