Job description / Role
My client one of the BIG 4 Consulting firms in Dubai is hiring for their CX FS practice Sr. Manager
• Rethink how they connect with customers, then support them in shaping up their digital strategies that speak to consumers in a way that makes sense.
• Design innovative solutions by leveraging the latest technologies (Block-chain, AI, etc.) in order to help clients, keep pace with the ongoing disruptive digital changes.
• Uncover customer journey inefficiencies and guide clients to redesigning all layers of the Digital Target Operating Model (Digital TOM).
• Explore current and evolving digital ecosystems and advise clients where when and how to position their business in the market.
• Educate and develop our client digital talent capabilities to enable them adapt to new ways of agile workings.
• 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience with a focus on FSI (banking, insurance)
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Business development experience and high comfort level meeting with and presenting to CxO and VP levels
• Demonstrated strong expertise in customer experience, setting Omni-channels, setting up FinTech’s
• Strong understanding of disruptive technologies and its applications in FSI (banking, insurance)
• Experience managing large, complex projects with 12+ resources within a consulting environment, with a vendor or within an external team
• A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Senior Financial Planning, Accounting & Reporting Manager
Financial Planning Analyst
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Dubai Parks and Resorts