Job description / Role
Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility):
• Responsible for Business Customer Relationship Management BCRM/Microsoft Dynamics for retail and channel partners across all business product including etisalat digital portfolio. Deploying and rolling out long-term strategy to maintain and enhance BCRM for retail and channel partners including alignment with stakeholders in conjunction with CITon customization, compliance, integration and training.
• Foster the latest digital capabilities to enrich the Retail and Channel Partners Digital adoption and Experience with demanding business customer –Sales Mobility, BlockChain, AI and/or Robotics-. Increase efficiency in Retail and Channel Partners while servicing Business Customers and decrease lead-time for orders delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Documents End 2 End Business Processes, Policies and Requirements in alignment with key stakeholders. Translates the same into technical requirements and defines end-to-end technical design & functionality.
• Manages and coordinates the implementation and rollout of the processes and applications in the respective area (Customer Relationship Management)
• Engages with end users, manages proposed enhancements and plans the implementation and rollout in coordination with the technology teams.
• Manages the implementation and rollout plan, identifies and classifies potential barriers to the implementation and defines alternative solutions or changes if necessary.
• Facilitates the implementation of development projects as per the agreed on process in order to ensure timely completion and compliance to quality standards.
• Coordinates technical realization with IT and Engineering section to realize high-quality technical solutions within time frame and budget through all gates.
• Oversees all aspects of vendor relations effectively in order to ensure that contract finalization, compliance and timely completion and payment are handled smoothly and according to the prescribed procedures and guidelines
• Engages with the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and facilitate effective and organized issue resolution.
• Manages the complete cycle of the product including the delivery of user manuals, training sessions and arranging for proper end user support.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Computer Science
• 5-8 years experience in Online Marketing, Process design/re-engineering.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.