Job description / Role
Sr. Manager/Managed SMB Sales DX-Zone2
Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility)
- Accountable to initiate, develop, lead and manage,end-to-end digital & ICT business solutions portfolio strategy & capture plan for mid-market customers based on sound market understanding & customers technology integration needs.
- Works directly with profiled customers and assigned sales managers to align with customer initiatives , build sustainable pipeline of opportunities and close deals.
- Responsible for achievement of assigned business revenue & incremental revenue targets along with sales managers.
- Maintains & influences effective interfaces with all internal &external stakeholders to support customers business imperatives & overall strategy.
- Oversees engagement within Etisalat, clients and partner teams to deliver accurate & viable business proposals to the clients and ensure that projects are delivered effectively & in a timely manner.
- The selected candidate shall demonstrate outstanding presentation , communication and team management skills as well as the ability to envision the entire scope of this role & position.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/ Business Administration/Engineering/Computer Science/MBA
- 10 years of experience in Marketing/Sales for business customers
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain long-term, collaborative relationship with customers to achieve the business units annual & incremental revenue targets for advanced ICT & digital solutions including, but not limited to cloud solutions, IoT solutions , security solutions , advanced connectivity solutions& vertical or domain specific solutions.
- Identify& manage opportunities across a range of industries by integrating activities of business development, product marketing & technical architecture.
- Oversee activities and work with cross functional teams to ensure seamless operation and prompt resolutions of encountered challenges during pre & post award scenarios while monitoring critical success factors.
- Plan short term & long term strategy, lead kickoff and checkpoint meetings.
- Motivate and align sales teams to increase awareness , augment skills & enhance visibility of non-standard propositions and offerings across market segments.
- Responsible for the Manage SMB digital funnel management, and digital sales planning activities.
- Create and execute short term and long term strategies to achieve the Digital targets.
- Wok with internal and external stakeholders including customers, Digital Marketing, vendors, service delivery, pre-sales to drive digital sales
- Identify and execute Digital adoption plans for the sales force as well as required trainings and awareness sessions
- Identify the Managed SM BMarket challenges and needs and work with the Digital product owners to enhance existing solutions as well as introduce new ones.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager - Architecture
Territory Sales Manager
IT Sales Manager
BAC Middle East
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE