Job description / Role
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, managing, executing and analyzing our marketing campaigns. You will also collaborate with other internal teams and marketing executives to develop a marketing strategy and plan. You will then communicate these plans effectively to all relevant internal teams. This position is great for someone who is both analytical and creative.
• Coordinate with the sales and business development to ensure consistent branding.
• Branding and Corporate Communications
• Lead the marketing team
• Oversee and analyze performance and execution of marketing campaigns
• Develop partnerships
• Collaborate with senior marketing leaders to develop marketing strategy and plan
• Develop campaigns and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
• Experiment with various offline and online organic and paid acquisition channels
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about new products launch, retain market leadership, and drive qualified traffic/leads.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, blog, newsletters, and performance analysis.
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our digital channels: corporate website, blog, platform, social media, push notifications, and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or a related field of study
• 7+ years' of marketing experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven work experience as a marketing Manager with B2B background as a plus
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
• Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
• Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
• Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.