Job description / Role
IBM's Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM's market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Capturing, analysing and documenting clear business requirements from our clients
- Document current business processes and use cases using defined templates and verifying with the client
- Develop business case to help clients exploit transformation business values and optimize costs
- Develop and innovate current processes to meet future operational scenarios
- Work with the client and internal IBM teams to ensure correct translation of business requirements to technical solution requirements and specifications
- Analyse changes across all stakeholders and manage change impacts through change management measures
- Support development and test teams
- Facilitate workshops and conduct client interviews at varying seniority levels and both technical and business focused client teams to identify solution requirements
- Coordinate with the internal IBM technical teams to ensure appropriate technical considerations are fully considered
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Business analyst in Payment industry for 4 to 5 years or more
- All-round banking business domains, and experience with risk management would be an advantage
- Issue breakdown and analytical problem resolution skills
- Inquisitive fast learner for industry trends and new technology capabilities
- To be able to work calmly under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Superb communication ability with both the client and the internal IBM team
- Constantly looking to reinvent ideas to make meaningful changes and improvements for our clients
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Business Analyst
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Business Analyst (Digital)
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC