Sr. Planning Engineer for a General Contracting Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Job description / Role
Sr. Planning Engineer up to 20k Aed for a general contracting company in the UAE
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male, 40 years old and below
• B.Sc. in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial)
• Certified Project Management (PMP) certificate is desirable
• Minimum of 10 years related work experience in scheduling, cost control, quality management
• Previous work experience in design and construction and a background in civil, mechanical or electrical engineering
• Experience working with project management plans (PMP) and plans, specifications and estimates (PS&E)
• Ability to develop and update schedules, create reports and provide analysis using Microsoft Project and Primavera
• Experienced in planning and preparing production schedules for fabrication, instillation, and repair of industrial process systems
• MS Office (Excel and Word) and MS Project product competency required
• Excellent communication skills in English language, native Arabic speakers will be preferred
• Candidate must be willing to live on an international job site working on a 12-hour basis, for 7 days per week.
• Work location: Project post is Dubai with request travels to Iraq; and when needed, will be posted at the project sites in Iraq on a rotational basis.
• Salary is up to 20,000 AED full package depending on experience and qualifications
• Please send your updated CV in Word Format with your recent PHOTO online.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.