Job description / Role
The Senior Procurement Specialist leads high-complexity sourcing projects and supplier relationships working effectively along with multiple Customer Relationship Leads and more junior members of the Procurement team. This specialist also operates as the single point of contact of small stakeholder groups (depending on the package of work).
While carrying outsourcing activities, the Senior Specialist provides strong commercial leadership in project teams, developing and executing creative strategies to ensure work is conducted with rigorous professional standards in full compliance with the client’s governance.
• Operates as a single point of contact for all matters required by direct stakeholder groups where assigned by the Customer Relationship Lead
• Supports the Customer Relationship Lead on the development of Category Strategies and Supplier Management activities
• Applies Sourcing & Supplier Management methodologies, leading cross-functional teams executing multiple sourcing projects in a portfolio of goods, materials & services
• Delivers targets and sustainable value through managing sourcing and supplier relationship management initiatives
• Manages complex and multiple sourcing projects and deliver agreed business targets
• Influences effectively to ensure business needs consider commercial reality and do not unknowingly compromise value
• Communicates with Customer Relationship Leads and influences project teams and key stakeholders effectively
• Escalates key risks effectively, maintaining Customer Relationship Lead and stakeholder confidence and effective resolution
• Coaches junior team members to develop new insights from analysis and leading to a deliver solid set of actionable recommendations
• Negotiates with suppliers effectively as and when required
• Responsible for quality and timeliness of critical deliverables and communications
• Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Procurement, Engineering, Business, Finance, or related subject
• 5 years’ experience in Procurement organisations of which a minimum of 3 years applicable experience in managing/leading multiple sourcing projects
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in Arabic is highly desirable
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Manager (Procurement Practice) - Boutique Consulting Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Procurement and Contracts Officer
Consultant - Procurement Practice
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Head of Procurement
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Procurement Officer
The Department of Culture and Tourism - Abu Dhabi
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|