Job description / Role
- Forecasts, controls, and reports project costs for projects. Develops and provides project variances, trending and analysis of expenditures, monthly forecasts and reporting.
- Reviews project costs incurred by category, calculates future costs based on labor productivity, material price increases, subcontract, wage rates and risk analysis.
- Participates in or leads change control process. Ensures the development and completion of job progress milestones through scheduling.
- Coordinates with procurement and material mangers as well as engineering work group leads pertaining to essential items of supply.
- Provides priorities for projects to guarantee completion. Contributes to forecasts and disbursements by performing schedule analysis.
- Under general direction, uses specialized knowledge or skills to solve complex and unique problems.
- Establishes priorities for the completion of assigned tasks. Uses judgment to interpret internal and external issues and develop best practices.
- May direct resources, prioritize tasks and provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Relies upon experience, interpersonal skills, and broad knowledge of project controls to ensure task completion in compliance with policies, procedures, and business strategy.
- Oil and Gas Industry experience is Mandatory preferably with a Gas processing and Gas facility design background.
- PMC experience is a must.
- 15+ years experience in the oil & gas industry with PMC Experience
The candidate must have hold experience with the below A reas of project controls
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.