Job description / Role
• Review projects contracts from operational point of view to identify risks and negotiate the contract’s terms and conditions with clients to reach a final mutual agreement.
• Monitor changes to the initial design and preparing and evaluate the effect on cost and time as well as preparing the notice of claims and negotiating variations with clients.
• Prepare program for the works and resource forecasting.
• Prepare weekly/monthly projects reports as well as preparing monthly invoices.
• Play a pivotal role coordinating between sites and other departments, additionally, preparing materials and consumables requests for all projects as per the project estimation studies as well as coordinating between site, material suppliers and other subcontractors.
• Liaise with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and contractors.
• Handle client’s and projects correspondence
• liaise with material suppliers and negotiate with them to meet objectives related to delivery performance, schedule and quality.
• Coordinate with the projects team to resolve any technical, engineering or contractual issues to ensure a smooth delivery & completion of the project works.
• Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field.
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Execute and deliver the projects within the projects budget and in line with STYRO quality and standards.
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
• Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
• Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture
• 5+ years of project experience working in the construction industry required
• At least 2 years Exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS)
• Experience with large manufacturing facilities construction sites preferred
• Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE