Job description / Role
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Depending on the project, responsibilities can cover all aspects of a project from the beginning stages through to completion.
• Determines technical project requirements, design specification, and concepts
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements. Assists with developing project budgets and writing justification of estimated total project costs to be submitted for approval.
• Reviews and approves expenditures of projects to ensure appropriate and estimated budget constraints are met.
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
• Monitor progress and adjust as needed.
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Comprehensive project documentation.
• Contract administration including but not limited to site visits and project meetings.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties, vendors & subcons
• Provide open communication through team meetings/minutes/update memos to project team
• Team leader who can direct, organize, mentor junior staffs and maintain a good working relationship of team members in the workplace.
• Other tasks as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Project Management, Interior Design or any related field.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
• Should have minimum of 8 years related working experience and 3-4-years as Project Manager.
• Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects, maintain excellent client relations, client management, and consultation skills. Strong time management skills a must
• Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationship and build new ones.
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Revit
• Proficiency in 3D modelling, visualization, and graphic software
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Experience negotiating and managing project scope and fees as well as risk management and financial accountability
• Superior leadership skills who can organize and manage the team to work for a common goal, address properly the ‘what can go wrongs’ in the project and complete the tasks within the timeframe.
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful. Positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
• Should have contacts in similar business lines (Project / Real Estate Developers, Consultants, Contractors, Interior Designers, Architects, etc.). Familiarity with European brands and companies is preferred.
• Willing to travel local and overseas for business.
• Excellent in presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
• English and Arabic speaking is required. French and Italian speaking would be an advantage.
About the Company
Kelmer Group is an International Business Consulting company, providing its clients with customized solutions to help them expand their business around the world. Through its wide range of dedicated services, solving bureaucratic, administrative and fiscal issues from the start-up to the day-by-day operational routine, Kelmer Group works to bridge the gap between entrepreneurs and foreign markets.
Since its foundation, in 1997, with the opening of its first office in London, Kelmer Group has ensured its presence in the most strategic markets in Europe and Asia, such as UK and Ireland, UAE and China. In 2018, Kelmer Group opens its new office in Singapore, as part of the expansion plan in the Far East. Thanks to its solid and growing network of offices, Kelmer Group has become the ideal one-stop-shop for internationalization.
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Manager (Multi Site)
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE