Job description / Role
Sr. Reservoir Engineer for an Oil and Gas Company in Sharjah
- Generation of dynamic reservoir simulation models (consistent geological, geophysical and petrophysical studies), as a basis for efficient and optimized development of field oil and gas reserves
- Design of cost-effective well evaluation and test programs and analysis of their data
- Propose reservoir management strategies and oversee their implementation
- Carry out analysis of technical data and studies, including well test, production performance, reservoir modelling and simulation and reserves evaluation
- Guide and train Petroleum & Reservoir engineers for development
- Assist in development and planning of production enhancement strategies
- Prepare reservoir / subsurface sections of field development plan documentation
- Communication of reservoir management strategy with field staff as required, including short term and long term objectives and implications
- Documentation and presentation of field development activities and programs involving capital expenditure to banks and their technical representatives
- Preparation of reports for management as required
- Open to ANY nationality
- Male/Female, 45 years old and below
- Open to overseas candidates
- Bachelor of Engineering with a Master’s Degree or Higher in Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Petroleum Engineering with focus on reservoir management and simulation
- Practical experience in classical reservoir engineering including material balance, and experience of reservoir simulation and building dynamic models, history matching, generation of forecasts and assessing key uncertainties.
- Understanding of well completions and ability to prepare vertical lift curves for modelling of wells and surface networks
- Good general understanding of other subsurface disciplines (G&G, petrophysics, drilling, facilities, production) in order to be able to properly communicate with team members.
- Understanding of core analysis (basic and SCAL). Ability to integrate log and core data for poro-perm reservoir description inputs to the simulation model.
- IT software: Petrel & Eclipse compositional 300, PVTi , Petex (MBAL/PROSPER/GAP), Openworks, Kappa Saphir, MS Office
- Excellent presentation skills and Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Site Construction Engineer for a Leading Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE